• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eating My Arm Off On Milk Diet!!!!!

smiler2009

Im only on day 4 of the milk diet and havent cheated at all but my god I feeling like chewing my arm off!!! Did everyone find it this hard?? I want and Im going to stick to this diet as the goal at the end is the dream. I would just like to wish everyone that my be doing it at the moment all the best and to hang on in there as the end result has got to be worth it x

Well done smiler!!!!!!

It's the hardest thing I've ever done, they say it gets easier but I've found it just got harder, sorry shouldn't say that to you now but keep it up you're doing great guns. I was at a wls support group and a lady who had her op recently said it only took 3 hours cos her liver was nice and small. So keep it up!!!

Thats the thing I want the op over with as quick as poss and the thought of waking up and being told it couldnt be done would be just terrible x

Stick to it hun, i'll prob be joining you on the pre op diet tomoz, so we can moan together :D:D

Good luck with the rest of your diet! I'm on day 3 so you're a day better off than me! Keep at it!!!

tis the most evil diet thats ever been put to a human being, but its so worth doing as its safer for your op x

Ive been on my pre-op diet now for a week today, I was surpose to do the 1,000 callorie one, or milk one, so I compramised and did both .... Yes both, I have my own shop and somedays are to busy to start to faff about with dinners ect, so yes its so much easier for me to go to the shop and grab a pint of milk rather than start counting calls, and as on another thread they advised me to buy some crusha which I did. So when I am getting ready in the morning for work I also have a pint of milk, then when I come home I have 2 x slices of dry weight watchers bread and a bowl of home made soup consisting of 4 oz chicken breast without the skin, small amount barley, new potatoes with skins on, carrots, spring cabbage, small amount of salt & pepper. I then pull half the lumps out when cooked, puree`the other half left in the pan so its nice and thick then put the lumps back in and hey presto! no thickener its lovely this does two dinners by the way. the following night I do it with lean gammon and add a tin of mushy peas so its like pea & ham soup. I dont have my pint of milk with that but I do have a pint of ice cold water with ice cubes. Then before I go to bed I have a milky coffee half pint of milk used and I have 2 x rich tea bikkies to compramise for the other half a pint. It cant be doing anything wrong as I have lost 6LB in 1 week. G.M

Last edited:
I'm on day 5 and also feel like chewing arm off!! (more weightloss how wonderful). I too am not going to cheat. Heartfelt good wishes to you and everyone else on the mild diet.

I know its hard but well worth it, I went on the other diet and found it very hard but after about day 6 I was quite enjoying it but my family did it with me and I lost 16lb before surgery but spending the 3 days in hospital it soon went back on with all the fluids they pump into you. I am now 9 days post op and have just lost the 16lb again so keep it up and good luck.

Anez xxxxx

hi smiler im on day 4 as well and my hubby says im scary as i keep looking at him as though hes a juicy steak. are you working while on diet im a hairdresser an finding it really hard by the end of the day good luck [whens your op] xxxxx

Hi Debbie, Im a hairdresser too! I started on Friday and as you know the weekends are busy. Saturday was a bad day for me as I started really early as I had a wedding to do and didnt finish till late. I felt shattered by the end of the day. I cant say its getting easier but for me I find it better to stick to the milk diet than the food plan as I would have "just 1 more little piece" etc etc. My op is on the 3 July,what about you?x
P.S my husband is eating when Im not about as he feels guilty!!!

yes work is not easy ive got a wedding this sat and a prom on thursday .my op is on 1st july .how much weight have you lost on milk im 9lbs down now . got home from work yesterday to find my daughter had been baking cakes oh the smell was sooooooooo nice take care debbie xxxx

I've taken to walking the dog a lot!! He's quite happy. My husband has been away for a few days - me thinks he may be stuffing his face on hotel food but usually eats when I'm out with the dog.:)

Debbie I feel sorry for you because I know how you feel. Im not saying it isnt hard for everyone but when your on your feet all day working its a long day. Ive lost 11 pounds now which is the one good thing about it x

Back