• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my app 21st jan!

lifetimeloser71

hi all im new to this site but am a regular on minimins. after loosing 8 stone on cambridge ive been accepted for tt/arm/thigh lift and mastopexy on nhs!! I had a letter on xmas eve to invite me for outpatient appointment on jan 21st but am over my ideal bmi by 1 stone! so its back to cambridge for me, dont want to spoil chances of op. has anybody been over bmi 25 when appointment has come around? hopefully will get stone off by app as mainly water due to eating over xmas so will be carb regain.:eek:

Yay for being accepted!! Congrats :D

You MUST MUST MUST lose that stone!!

I am absolutely gutted as I saw the Plastic Surgeon last week and had been told I needed a BMI under 30 so didn`t bother to lose the last stone and it turns out that I had to have a "healthy weight" and a BMI of 25 or under :(

As I`m still officially overweight and my BMI is 27, I now have to wait for 6 months as the criteria is that I have to have a BMI of 25 and had to have maintained that for 6 months. Don`t give them any reason to make you wait any longer!!

I am probably going to do 810 plan to get the weight off then spend the rest of the months maintaining.

GOOD LUCK!!! Xxx

thanks for answering, i was told its bmi 25 and under and have been struggling with the last few lbs. they have called me up earlier than i expected so back on the cd wagon for me! like i said its mainly water regain as you prob know with cambridge comes off quickly(fingers crossed) just getting back in ketosis, would be awful if turned down for the sake of a few lbs. I've been accepted for funding but havent had any contact with hosp until this app, so dont know what to expect, but told by a member of staff that they are back to working on 26 wk referral to treatment deadline(was 36wk) so should have op by mid march hopefully. that's if i drop this last bit of weight lol xx

Back