• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Acid Reflux

Nikola

I've suffered with acid reflux for many years and have been told that the band is great for curing this - has anyone noticed an improvement in reflux since being banded?

Thank you xx

I've never heard that - always thought it could make you more prone to acid reflux? I've never really suffered that much from it, hopefully someone else will be along who knows more soon :)

Thanks Hun I know my provider has said it really helps but then I've read that if. Band is too tight you get reflux ! Xx

Thanks Hun I know my provider has said it really helps but then I've read that if. Band is too tight you get reflux ! Xx
hi I never had reflux before I was banded then still didn't get it at first I have six mls in my 10 mil band and when I went over six started getting reflux had some took out and don't get it no more so would say the band would make you get reflux more x

Thanks Hun xx thought it sounded too good to be true !! Xx
the thing Is I have still lost seven stone and only had reflux once the doctor gave me tablets and only had to use the once so wouldn't be put of by it good luck on what you decide to do x

Back