• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice please

reederroo

Hi there, I'm Carrie. Just need some advice and wondered if anyone has had the wrap with Dr Vrany in Prague? Thank you so much xx

Thanks so much. I will have a search. Not long for you now... Aww I bet you are so excited x

Sorry Angee just realised you posted. I am so sorry and didn't mean to ignore you. Not booked in yet but nearly there. It is because you can have it done on a Saturday and also BMI requirement can be a bit lower x

Morning, just to let you know that there is a guy posted on the main introduce yourself section and he is going with Prague beauty, I just googled and they use Dr Vrany! Just thought I would let you know as you were looking for someone. The thread is title 'hello peeps' x

Hi I had mine done by Dr Vrany 4 weeks ago. It all went really well and I recovered from the op very well and came home 2 days early. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you. Wendy.xx

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for replying. I am just waiting for a date to be confirmed of the end of May. Can I ask how you found the whole experience with PB and Dr V? I did read your account on another thread and you seemed to have a great experience. Was just a little worried as couldn't see many people who have been with that provider. I leaned towards them due to the op being carried out over a weekend etc. Sorry if it all sounds a bit cryptic it's just I have read you can't really mention providers and doctors on here.

Also did you do a pre op diet? I have been told I don't need to do one.

thanks C xx

Hi sorry for the delay in answering, I didnt have a pre op diet at all. The whole experience for me was a good one. The hospital was very clean, the nurses and doctors very caring and Dr V is a lovely man. He came to see me twice a day after my op to make sure I was ok. I was treated with the upmost respect and care. I was in a little pain after the op but the nurses take care of that and I slept through the worst of it. The accomodation before and after is first class and Tom who was driving me was absolutley excellent. I cant rate them enough, brilliant. Good luck with your op, its absolutley the best thing ive done, 2 stone lighter and starting to exercise now getting better all the time.xxx

Exactly as wendym109 says.... I'm on day 7 at home and my experience was great.
Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks Wendy and Mrs df. It just can't come fast enough... 3 weeks on Thursday. Richard (seemefeet) is there as we speak. He has been praising PB too.

Wendy - two stones off already. That is absolutely fantastic hun. You must be made up!
xxxx

Back