• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Which company??? Wrap x

MediCzech Wrap reviews please!!

Hi,

I am really hoping anybody who used MediCzech for the Gastric Wrap procedure would be happy to tell me about your overall experience please, positive or negative.

I would appreciate any advice that can be given!!

Hi Siss

I used mediczech for my wrap in January and found them excellent.

They were great throughout answering all my emails promptly and giving me evening callbacks. They were with me on the day the procedure and visited everyday after to ensure i was ok and brought me anything i needed.

I have lost 17lbs since my op nearly 6 weeks ago, others who have had theirs have lost more but i have consistently lost weight every week without any stalls so i am very happy with my choice of provider.

If u have any questions just ask :)

Hi Shana,

Thanks so much for the reassurance and well done on the weight loss!

I'm going to be totally honest I have never posted on a forum before, however felt I had to as MediCzech are struggling to provide me with testimonials. So apologies for jumping on someone elses thread my husband has advised it's bad etiquette!

Apololgies in advance Shana but I do have a couple of questions; Did you organise your own accommodation or did you go with the recommendation of MediCzech? Price is of course an issue but I just want to know that once I have had the operation that I've chosen the best place to recuperate. Also how did you feel once you were discharged, did you feel okay being by yourself and were you able to do much is it a case of resting in bed? I'm just trying to get all the facts before I pay the deposit, so thank you so much really do appreciate the advice and any think else you can think of.

I am due to go back to prague7 with BBC but just waiting to see what happens with polly and if they do not help her I will consider going with Prague beauty or mediczech

angee said:
I am due to go back to prague7 with BBC but just waiting to see what happens with polly and if they do not help her I will consider going with Prague beauty or mediczech

Aww hope it works out for u hun. Keep me updated x gutted for polly looks awful

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Heard from Michael today from cosmetic bliss. Dates available are end of may and 17th June :) so excited

WRAP AHOY :)

minime said:
Yay, sure you won't regret your choice. May will be here before you know it.

Thanks I'm so excited.. :). Im thankful that the support on here and the cb Facebook page is so good x

Had an email this morning. Dr cierney is happy with my pre med forms and pictures and has agreed surgery :) I was a little worried as my bmi is only just over 35.. But apparently I have some kind of syndrome how the weight is distributed around my body. Well exciting times ahead..

Please, please don't let prices sway you. I know it's difficult, I had to beg, borrow and steal for my op with CB. The service and over all experience was worth every cent.

Snow White said:
Please, please don't let prices sway you. I know it's difficult, I had to beg, borrow and steal for my op with CB. The service and over all experience was worth every cent.

Im sticking with CB decision made. My dad is paying for it for me and he is happy with the reviews and comments in the fb site. He doesn't want me to go with anyone else just incase of issues ? I'm a very lucky girl. ? my dad xx

Im sticking with CB decision made. My dad is paying for it for me and he is happy with the reviews and comments in the fb site. He doesn't want me to go with anyone else just incase of issues ? I'm a very lucky girl. ? my dad xx

what a lovely dad :) xxx

claire-anna said:

It's the best decision you will ever make! They are second to none. xx

Snow White said:
It's the best decision you will ever make! They are second to none. xx

Spoke to Michael again tonight. :). Had a long chat. Really put my mind at rest x sending me email with all details tomorrro. Have an earlier date now of 20th may..

Can I ask is the wifi ok at the hospital? Would like to take my iPad x

claire-anna said:
Spoke to Michael again tonight. :). Had a long chat. Really put my mind at rest x sending me email with all details tomorrro. Have an earlier date now of 20th may..

Can I ask is the wifi ok at the hospital? Would like to take my iPad x

I had a blow by blow on facebook from the minute I got there with hospital wifi. It's good, but better in the corridor than the actual rooms. But, you spend lots of time there anyway. It's just outside the rooms there is a couch type thing. I uploaded pictures and stuff without any trouble. Have you done the medical form yet?

Snow White said:
I had a blow by blow on facebook from the minute I got there with hospital wifi. It's good, but better in the corridor than the actual rooms. But, you spend lots of time there anyway. It's just outside the rooms there is a couch type thing. I uploaded pictures and stuff without any trouble. Have you done the medical form yet?

Excellent! Gotta take my iPod it's joined to my hip, may have to have it surgically removed by Dr C! Lol. Yes all filled in. I had my email today about all the liver shrinkage and deposit information. :) I so can't wait hun... X

Claire-Anna, you and your Dad have made a wise decision. Dr Cierny did my VSG nearly 3 years ago and he is the best. Very skilled and also very kind. The rest of the team there is fantastic too. I went with CB too and Debs and Michael were great. I have had a complete success with the weight loss and could not be happier. The only thing I wish is that I could have had this done when I was young like you. So all the best for May and don't forget to take your Milk Thistle!!
Jane

jane_j said:
Claire-Anna, you and your Dad have made a wise decision. Dr Cierny did my VSG nearly 3 years ago and he is the best. Very skilled and also very kind. The rest of the team there is fantastic too. I went with CB too and Debs and Michael were great. I have had a complete success with the weight loss and could not be happier. The only thing I wish is that I could have had this done when I was young like you. So all the best for May and don't forget to take your Milk Thistle!!
Jane

Aww thank you Jane. I am really excited. I have complete trust in cosmetic bliss and the future looks happy for me now. Even before my surgery people are commenting on how happy I been lately.. I'm buzzing :) I have my milk thistle and will start taking it after my holiday. :) Xx

Hi Claire-anna
Did you get my quick reply? I'm still lurking in the background too, trying to gather as much info as possible between working ( primary teacher) and family life etc. I have missed the Easter period now and my husbands next lot of hols will be summer time so i guess i'm looking at June or July'ish.

Do I need a medical here in the UK before I go. I question what would happen if they found something like type 2 diabetes, or other illness, after I arrived in Prague. No-one seems to have mentioned this but knowing my luck!!

Keep in touch and good luck.

CB does sound the best as i've not read a bad review about them yet. Have you?

Back