• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Which company??? Wrap x

claire-anna

Hello all

I'm looking to go to Prague for the wrap. Looking at costings. Cosmetic bliss seems to be everyone's favourite. Has anyone been with Prague beauty? All inclusive cost of £3800? Also bbc cheaper too? Any thoughts? Thanks soo much xx

I went with Cosmetic Bliss just over 4 weeks ago and the care I had before during and after has been second to none. Michael has emailed or rung me within hours sometimes of sending him an email or calling and leaving a message. Nothing is too much trouble for them, to the point that Deborah sent me emergency supplies of Slimfast, sugarfree jellies, low fat custard and cupasoups because I live in France and I cant get those things here. She did this from the kindness of her heart and never wanted payment for postage or the goodies.

I cannot speak highly enough of them and you will not do better than them. Be sure to tell them I recommended you if you book with them.
Gail x

Thanks also gail. Im going to research more over the weekend x

Hi claire anna. I paid 3360 to go to brno with bbc. I booked my own flights but they helped with a choice of accommodation. They also arranged all taxi transfers and also arranged for my husband to stay with me at the clinic for the last 2 nights(full board). Just make sure u are clear with them as to what u want. I can't fault them in any aspect with pre op dealings and cannot yet comment on after care. I can say the clinic was fantastic and sent me home with antibiotics, painkillers, antacids and heperin injections. The clinic they use is surgal clinic and you can probably find them on google or if not there are pictures on bbc website. I think i am the only so far to go to brno with bbc. I will saycb do seam to offer better hands on care but then that is reflected in the price. A lot of my decision was financed based but i do not regret my decision (so far). Hope this helps nx

I must add to niki's post. I also went with BBC to Prague 7. There was a problem when I got there and my op had to be deferred. The clinic contacted BBC and nick immediately sent a car for me. I decided to stay in Prague and nick got me a studio apartment in the city centre at a cost of just over £100 for 3 nights Since my return to the uk on friday he has contacted me to arrange for a report from the clinic to take to my GP. I can say that BBC were there for me when they were needed and we did not pay for any more than that. The clinic was excellent and a teaching faculty for the Prague Charles university. I am due to return on 15th April. I did arrange my own flights but got a list of flight providers and airports from BBC which enabled me to fly from Bristol which is only 40 minutes from me.

Last edited:
Thanks all for ur information. I have emailed CB, BBC and PB . I'm afraid my decision will probably cost wise as my father is paying for me to have it done. I just want to make sure I get the best care.. I had liposuction 3 years ago and I went with Europa international and they were fab... But they don't do the wrap, which I find odd. The hospital was right in the centre of Prague and everyone was amazing..

I have a few questions.
With the wrap how long did u have off work? I work in an office..

When will I be able to resume Zumba?

How much weight it is possible to lose? I'm 16stone. Will 10stone be achievable?

Thanks for helping me xx

Hi there. U are meant to have 2 weeks minimun depending on your job. I am going back just before that, but i also work at a desk and am only doing 4 hours a day for the 1st few back. But i do feel good if that changes i will take the time off. As far as i am aware its a few weeks for exercise, but you should ask your provider/surgeon for sure. And for your third Q i have no idea. I have heard of 6,7,8 st loss, i am 18st and would be happy with 6st. At the end of the day it is more than i would get off with wls. Hope this helps. Nx

It's possible to lose whatever weight you achieve to.

If that's a healthy weight for you or not depends.
If you personally can achieve that weight also depends, most likely nobody can tell you for sure.

How tall are you to want to be 10stone?

Oooh I'm so excited now. I'm hoping to make my mind up of which company to use by the weekend then put the deposit down :). Thx for the help. X

Thanks all for ur information. I have emailed CB, BBC and PB . I'm afraid my decision will probably cost wise as my father is paying for me to have it done. I just want to make sure I get the best care.. I had liposuction 3 years ago and I went with Europa international and they were fab... But they don't do the wrap, which I find odd. The hospital was right in the centre of Prague and everyone was amazing..

I have a few questions.

How much weight it is possible to lose? I'm 16stone. Will 10stone be achievable?

Thanks for helping me xx

Sorry i must have read this wrong. I thought u meant you wanted to lose 10st not be 10st. Nx

Sorry i must have read this wrong. I thought u meant you wanted to lose 10st not be 10st. Nx
thats what i thought lol x

To be honest i think i could have gained a couple of lbs since op. i feel a lttle swollen as i did after i had my gallbladder reoved, so not worried and expect it to come off the week after. Not worried. Nx

claire-anna said:

I have a few questions.

Thanks for helping me xx

I would say there is probably not much to choose between in the clinical care and if I were choosing again it would be on cost

Lol no not 10stone to lose... I'd love to be 10stone. Like I was 7 years ago. :-(

Hi claire- anna i had the wrap in Prague with Mediczech who were also excellent so u have plenty of companies that do the procedure.

shana said:
Hi claire- anna i had the wrap in Prague with Mediczech who were also excellent so u have plenty of companies that do the procedure.

I haven't heard of mediczech I'll have a look at them now.

Many thanks...
My head says cosmetic bliss. My purse says Prague beauty or bbc x

Back