• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice sort

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Hi Folks, can I get your advice? What were you eating on the early stage of purée? Today for breakfast I had oats (about 5 tea spoons), lunch 1 small yoghurt, and tea I had very puréed white fish. In between I have had one cracker (carrs meltz) with marmite. I have had my fluids too and waiting half hour before eating. It's just after my fish today I have vomited again. Not lots, but 4 times in all. It's very snotty consistency which indicates it could be over eating. Does it sound like too much too you? Were you guys on about the same at this stage or more or less? It's just when I read wlsurgery site people seem to be eating do much more at this stage. One lady who had her op 3 days before me had toast and 2 poached eggs for dinner, not forgetting loads more snacks and bigger lunch and tea.

I really struggled with food in the early stages
I think i lived on mashed potato and gravy and soup for most of the time
Like you I noticed that others seemed to be eating loads.
Egg and bread were a big no no for me and I still can't eat eggs and only have a small amount of bread (maybe 2 slices a week) .
Don't compare yourself to others.
I always did. Everyone seemed to be eating more than me and losing weight a lot quicker than me. BUT looking at some of those people now, their weight slowed down and they haven't reached their target weight.

lamornamiss said:
I really struggled with food in the early stages
I think i lived on mashed potato and gravy and soup for most of the time
Like you I noticed that others seemed to be eating loads.
Egg and bread were a big no no for me and I still can't eat eggs and only have a small amount of bread (maybe 2 slices a week) .
Don't compare yourself to others.
I always did. Everyone seemed to be eating more than me and losing weight a lot quicker than me. BUT looking at some of those people now, their weight slowed down and they haven't reached their target weight.

Thanks Wendy, I actually sent you a text bout ut earlier. Will try plainer foods tomorrow for tea and less. On a plus note loving my crackers at the moment. Pure heaven. Weigh in tomorrow, will let you know x

Thanks Wendy, I actually sent you a text bout ut earlier. Will try plainer foods tomorrow for tea and less. On a plus note loving my crackers at the moment. Pure heaven. Weigh in tomorrow, will let you know x

Yeah I was in the middle of Asda so couldn't reply :rolleyes:
I started eating melba toast with cream cheese at around the same time. And now can't stand either LOL

lamornamiss said:
Yeah I was in the middle of Asda so couldn't reply :rolleyes:
I started eating melba toast with cream cheese at around the same time. And now can't stand either LOL

Lol. Though loving it at the moment

Hi stupid question but what is Carr meltz crackers ? Are they more like normal crackers, or like cracker bread. Just I have herd these being mentioned a few times over the past couple of days thanks x

suzie290304 said:
Hi stupid question but what is Carr meltz crackers ? Are they more like normal crackers, or like cracker bread. Just I have herd these being mentioned a few times over the past couple of days thanks x

Hi there, they are normal crackers and taste devine! The reason they are called Carrs Meltz (Carrs is the brand name) is cos they truly do melt in your mouth. Thus can't get stuck :)

The fish was hard to digest bit early yet if not in loads of sauce!

Back