• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aintree referral

Awalsh90

New to the Forum, but I though I'd see if anyone has experience with waiting times for Aintree from 2017.

I have just called to get an appointment with Aintree, and am wondering how long I might be waiting for my first appointment. I'm hoping for Surgery eventually and my Doctors have been pretty supportive. I have a BMI of 51.7 and also suffer with PCOS, mild anemia and high cholesterol.

I'm aware that I will probably go into Tier 3, but not sure what that means is relation to if and how long it will take to be referred for surgery. I am happy though that My Doctors have taken this step!

Can anybody shed any light on their jorney in the Northwest or Aintree?

Thanks x

Hello and welcome.

I have no experience of the process in your area but hopefully somone will come along who has :D

Hello and welcome.

I have no experience of the process in your area but hopefully somone will come along who has :D

Thank You, I'm in for the long haul but it would be nice to see what other people's experience is like within the same area :)

Got My first appointment through for the 11/07/2017! Yay x

Yay! :hugs:
I'm currently waiting for my letter to book my first appointment.
I know everywhere is different but how long ago did you go to your gp for referral? I've only been waiting a week lol :D

Back