• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All checked in

Moving up Charlie, good luck and don't worry, it will soon be over and your new life can begin :) x

woohoo!! good luck Charlie :) xxx

I hope all went well and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Thanks everyone everything went well had a rough first few days but today I have seemed to have turned a corner managed to put sum clothes and makeup on today and no pain killers either so am hopefully on the mend which is a relief coz last nite I was starting to think wth have I done lol x

Pleased your feeling better! Best of luck on your new journey xxx

Hope you're well on the road to recovery now.
Em xxxx

Good to hear you are feeling brighter. See you on the bench, I'm being banded 3/8

Hi I'm getting on great thank u back driving Nd so far have managed everything I have ate purreed ov course building strength up only thing I seem to b struggling with is water knocks me sick flavoure is fine and hot stuff but just can't stomach plain water r u any further forward on yr journey x

Went to seminar 2 weeks ago. Just finishing weight mgmt course next week. 22lbs lost so far. Just need to keep going and wait for nurse appt now

Back