• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well here i go!

clar01

Just checked in a hotel ready for my surgery tomorrow at 8am, more worried about the canula than the op! Silly me

Cannot wait until its all over and I wake up! So paranoid that I won't!

Hope to meet you all on the losers bench very soon xxxx

What op are you having?
It will be over in no time!
Lots of luck
Em xxx

clar i was the same that was all i.was worried about first few days are tough but after that you will be fine good luck hun xx

Good luck for tomorrow, you're not alone in your thinking, I think everyone has the same fears, and about the canula... I am sure you'll be fine. Let us know how you get on when you can.
Xx

Good luck clar. I always hate the canula too. That will be one of my worries, cos they can never find my veins!! Lol.

I am having my balloon fitted under a general next month, looking forward to having it done, but not the canula!! I think everyone worries about the out of it. I'm sure you will be fine.

Best wishes
Chrissy x

Good luck hune not Long and u will be on the loosers bench! Know.how u feel in worried about the canula too but even more worried about the gastroscope than the op itself. But not long and it will.be all ov.er. Keep us all posted on your progress.

Back