• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done and dusted

Lisa-Em

Hello all, well I'm through the op and here to claim my spot on the loser's bench!
My sleeve was scheduled for 1pm Sunday, but Sunderland Royal had the t.v. Crew in filming for a new series that airs in January, so it was 2.45 when I was wheeled down. It all went well ( according to Mr Balupuri) though I was very very drowsy from the anaesthetic for all of Monday. Wind was painful, but I found labour-styled breathing dissolved the larger bubbles so that, combined with walking, meant that the pain was gone by mid afternoon Monday. I had great company during my stay and am managing to keep everything down that I've tried so far.

Congratulations and well done. It will soon be my turn I'm scheduled for the 3rd june :)

Well done and congratulations hun!! xx

Nearly you Sleeve-Girl, how are you feeling? X

At the mo I'm ok thank you but tomorrow I'll be bricking it lol!! Looking forward to hearing about your journey as you're one step ahead :) xx

At the mo I'm ok thank you but tomorrow I'll be bricking it lol!! Looking forward to hearing about your journey as you're one step ahead :) xx

I was more calm once I'd spoken to the surgeon and the anaesthetist, they had no concerns at all so I thought why should I? You'll be great xx

I was more calm once I'd spoken to the surgeon and the anaesthetist, they had no concerns at all so I thought why should I? You'll be great xx

I hope they come and see me too :) Thank you hun xx

Congratulations Lisa-Em.
I found the wind the worst part, but I couldn't do Labour Breathing lol..
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
xx

Congrats Lisa-em I was sleeved yesterday and still in hospital may go home tomorrow or Friday. Had a lot of wind pain on waking but has gradually improved and now just trying to get enough water down as I'm off the saline drip. Cannot wait to have canulars out my arm!

Hello, well done, you, I am now home feeling a little sore and full of wind, hey ho!

Had a bout 7 small teaspoons of tomato soup this evening - heaven!!

Speedy recovery x

Wtg you three glad all is well hope you all have a speedy recovery x

Back