• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am so excited just got my app though at the Whit with Mr Sufi x

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
OMG AM SOOOO EXCITED !!!
Just got a text from Natalie whilst i was sweeping the floor lol and she said she was on the system so left the pile of dirt and dog hair and phoned the hospital straight straight away and yes i was on the system but then when they gave me my date my heart sunk "16 the November" 3 months time i asked if there was any cancellations and luckily there was i now have an app for the 28th Sept and with Mr Sufi.
Was also told to ring back on a regular basis 2 see if there are any more cancellations so thats wat i will be doing on a daily basis lol and most prob just for good will this afternoon
Am so chuffed and excited finally i have something to work towards.
There are some tests that we have to have done b4 we go on the waiting list, am not sure if i have missed any lol
1) sleep apnoea (my doc is doing that so hopefully will be quicker)
2) Cardio u have to go on a exercise bike but i am 2 heavy for that so wont be having that done
3) Endocrinologist, i wont be having that as previously Mr Sufi and the Endo decided i dont need that done as my pct said i had to have that first but as my doc had done all the tests first they decided i can bypass that
4)Psych well am sure i need that one as i do emotionally eat but if there is a long waiting list over 2 months i am going to ask them if i can see the same psych guy but private to speed things up for me as that will be the only thing if they think i need to have a psych app that i will have to wait for till i can go on the list.

Not sure if they will apply for funding at this app but i hope so as they usually do it at the first or second consult but seeing as their will only have to be one test they have to arrange am hoping they will apply for the funding at this app.
My pct said i will get an answer within 2 weeks so fingers crossed.
Am buzzing now finally some light at the end of a very long tunnel

Fab news and Sept date, its only next month !!:)
Keep on for the cancellations though, I would be ringing every day lol, fingers crossed you get a closer one:D

Great news Roch

Irene xx

Wonderful news Roch - It'll soon be here - I can't believe we're almost halfway through August already! Mxx

OMG AM SOOOO EXCITED !!!
Just got a text from Natalie whilst i was sweeping the floor lol and she said she was on the system so left the pile of dirt and dog hair and phoned the hospital straight straight away and yes i was on the system but then when they gave me my date my heart sunk "16 the November" 3 months time i asked if there was any cancellations and luckily there was i now have an app for the 28th Sept and with Mr Sufi.
Was also told to ring back on a regular basis 2 see if there are any more cancellations so thats wat i will be doing on a daily basis lol and most prob just for good will this afternoon
Am so chuffed and excited finally i have something to work towards.
There are some tests that we have to have done b4 we go on the waiting list, am not sure if i have missed any lol
1) sleep apnoea (my doc is doing that so hopefully will be quicker)
2) Cardio u have to go on a exercise bike but i am 2 heavy for that so wont be having that done
3) Endocrinologist, i wont be having that as previously Mr Sufi and the Endo decided i dont need that done as my pct said i had to have that first but as my doc had done all the tests first they decided i can bypass that
4)Psych well am sure i need that one as i do emotionally eat but if there is a long waiting list over 2 months i am going to ask them if i can see the same psych guy but private to speed things up for me as that will be the only thing if they think i need to have a psych app that i will have to wait for till i can go on the list.

Not sure if they will apply for funding at this app but i hope so as they usually do it at the first or second consult but seeing as their will only have to be one test they have to arrange am hoping they will apply for the funding at this app.
My pct said i will get an answer within 2 weeks so fingers crossed.
Am buzzing now finally some light at the end of a very long tunnel

well chuffed for ya, brilliant news ;)

wow well done fingers crossed for quicker but end of sept is fab xxx

Woohoo hun!! I'm so excited for ya!! Obviously if you manage to get an earlier appointment then let me know and I can steal your old one!! Lol!!!

Fingers crossed for you for a cancellation, but september isn't that long either so good news either way really!
Good luck xx
Rx

Hi guys thanks for all ur support soz am not responding individually but am just quickly posting and running as have to pop out now and running late lol.
Well will def be calling up every day and looking for cancellations but my consultant is away all of August so might not get an earlier one but will still try lol.
Meggie hun of course if i get an earlier one will let ya know, and fingers crossed u will sort out ur app.
Take care all and ty this site rocks and ur support is amazing xxxxx

Great news. I'm really chuffed that things are moving forward for you Roch. Will keep everything crossed that funding is quick so you can get a surgery date asap.

Hi Hon,
Congratulations on ur new appointment,Like you I am under Mr Sufi, I had my first appt 17th August and they
cancled it untill 25th October !!!!:eek: I kept calling every day and they managed to get it closer twice for me, I now have 14th September I am happy with that.
Its less than 5 weeks for me now fingers crossed I know it could not be changed to much earlier than this because like you have said our consultant is away all of August which is why mine was 1st cancled.. I have another refill of my morphine pump late August and I go away for a few days 7th September I come back on 11th, so I at least have a few things that will take my mind off of litrally counting every spare second in my waking days.
I will then be a quivering wreck as I will have the whole weekend to wait for my appt:p.
We are very close in appts, I will beable to let you know what to be prepared for, thats providing you don't get in any earlier :D.
Take care xx

Last edited:
Back