• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cancelled surgeon app in april ?

christine1957

:cry:my app to see surgeon is 30th april, i feel down at the minute as people saying had there app cancelled from april some till august and later i have 2 nurse app cancelled, so im holding out for a little luck but nothing is going my way at the minute anyone else had there app to see the surgeon put back :confused:

chrisa

Not since January so hope you get sorted soon, its heart breaking very upsetting on this journey let downs aren't good makes us want to eat more with the stress sometimes think they do it on purpose to see how we react and if we put weight on. (that was a joke) i know they are very busy but it is annoying xx Hope you hear soon xx

caraline

Hope every think goes smoothly for you Christine, There's nothing worse having a canceled appointment. mine has been canceled a few time's. it is dis-hearting, but the surgeons must be really busy. good luck hun x

chrisa

All i can say ladies is that you are in good hands at Sunderland i thought all the staff and doctors were excellent.