• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am so excited just got my app though at the Whit with Mr Sufi x

OMG AM SOOOO EXCITED !!!
Just got a text from Natalie whilst i was sweeping the floor lol and she said she was on the system so left the pile of dirt and dog hair and phoned the hospital straight straight away and yes i was on the system but then when they gave me my date my heart sunk "16 the November" 3 months time i asked if there was any cancellations and luckily there was i now have an app for the 28th Sept and with Mr Sufi.
Was also told to ring back on a regular basis 2 see if there are any more cancellations so thats wat i will be doing on a daily basis lol and most prob just for good will this afternoon
Am so chuffed and excited finally i have something to work towards.
There are some tests that we have to have done b4 we go on the waiting list, am not sure if i have missed any lol
1) sleep apnoea (my doc is doing that so hopefully will be quicker)
2) Cardio u have to go on a exercise bike but i am 2 heavy for that so wont be having that done
3) Endocrinologist, i wont be having that as previously Mr Sufi and the Endo decided i dont need that done as my pct said i had to have that first but as my doc had done all the tests first they decided i can bypass that
4)Psych well am sure i need that one as i do emotionally eat but if there is a long waiting list over 2 months i am going to ask them if i can see the same psych guy but private to speed things up for me as that will be the only thing if they think i need to have a psych app that i will have to wait for till i can go on the list.

Not sure if they will apply for funding at this app but i hope so as they usually do it at the first or second consult but seeing as their will only have to be one test they have to arrange am hoping they will apply for the funding at this app.
My pct said i will get an answer within 2 weeks so fingers crossed.
Am buzzing now finally some light at the end of a very long tunnel

:hug99::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Gosh all this support for me is making blush :):):) lol am having some probs sitting at the pc at the mo as my sciatica is very bad hence going to the doc today and also the pain in my left knee cap which is badly twisted is quite bad today and seems to get worse when it rains.
Thanks guys again off to lie down now as my sciatica is less painful when i am lying on the sofa, am very excited now and will keep u all updated if i get any cancellations will be def calling every day lol xxx

Oh Roch I'm so pleased for you, thats not very long at all to wait is it, bet your really buzzing just now.

xx

Hi all just come back on for a sneaky min :) was just double checking my pct criteria and its def the nice criteria and i remember the commissioning dept in my pct who deal with funding said it is 40 bmi with co morbidities and 45 without, not sure if i have any co morbidities but either way my bmi is 60 so fingers crossed, back to lie down again lol just took some co codamol and voltarol and def buzzing :) ty all xxxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGAIN LOL
CONGRATS BABES!!
ITS ONLY NEXT MONTH!!! not long at all babes it will fly by
im so please for you and ellen well done to both of ya.
and just to let ya know they do apply for funding on this appointment but dont forget cos ur under sufi u have to go to one of the meetings kirsten does each month or he wont operate
THATS A BIG BLOODY LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!! lmao
love nat xxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for you...and make sure you eat with both those tablets as they can have unpleasant side effects on your tum! Hope your pain eases soon.

Back