• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ann Summers Sale Now On......Online

vanilla-cupcake

The website is not for the faint hearted :bananalove:

Ann Summers - SALE

Why not treat yourself and your partner :heartpump: to a nice wee evening in!! :lilkiss: Show off all the weight you have lost...I AM.....!!!:0chacha:

I wouldn't dream of walking into the ann summers shop as its in the middle of my shopping centre :eek: so its online for me!!

My delivery just arrived and I can highly recommend....

Ann Summers - School Girl - Product

Just incase any of you do buy something from it.......im a size 18 but bought a 14-16 and it fits perfect, if its 'zip' buy a smaller size and if its 'button' buy your normal size

Phil is gonna love me lol

Last edited:
:rotflmao:lol you doing some retail therapy

:rotflmao:lol you doing some retail therapy

Yeah....how'd you guess!!

1 simple wee outfit can make someone feel a million dollars

I have just tried on one of the outfits I bought and you can sooooo see the weight I have lost and its feels bloody brilliant... I know its only 16lb buts its noticable, I am so happy and cannot wait to keep buying smaller outfits (always in the sale)

Its Phil's b'day on Monday so he's in for a really nice treat!!!!

I love Ann Summers - so does my OH te he. Luckily our local shop is not on the main drag of shops and I have never bumped into anyone I know in there!

Will have to check the sale out. Hope you and your hubby have fun on Monday!

Maz x

I love Ann Summers - so does my OH te he. Luckily our local shop is not on the main drag of shops and I have never bumped into anyone I know in there!

Will have to check the sale out. Hope you and your hubby have fun on Monday!

Maz x

Thanks Maz we will !!!

Why does your mood say 'sad' is everything ok?

school girl lol you been naughty ! amazing how good loseing weight makes you feel they should bottle that and sell it x

It really does feel brilliant, I have an old AS outfit in size 18-20 and its too big on me and does nothing for my figure, this one looks brilliant (even if I do say so myself)..... lol

Its things like this make you so determined to keep the weight loss up and yes they definately should sell it in a bottle!!

lol i love going into Ann Summers shop, theres one near where i went to uni. I took 2 mates in who were, 18 and 22 , bearing in mind im 39 lol. They nearly fell through the floor as I was testing the vibes and bought some cream for him... lmao ! I love it. Shame nothing in there fits but it WILL soon fingers crossed !

Happy b'day to your hubby ! Enjoy lol

The Only thing I cannot seem to find on this site is that they do not have size guide (or I am blind as a bat) . I am going to brighton pride next week and something like this would be gr8 for the parade, if anyone can shed any light on it I would be most grateful

all the best - MeJulie xx

The Only thing I cannot seem to find on this site is that they do not have size guide (or I am blind as a bat) . I am going to brighton pride next week and something like this would be gr8 for the parade, if anyone can shed any light on it I would be most grateful

all the best - MeJulie xx

Took a while to find , its in the help section
Ann Summers - Ann Summers Size Guide

MMMMMM somehow I think its going to be phils birthday everyday. L.O.L G.m
Yeah....how'd you guess!!

1 simple wee outfit can make someone feel a million dollars

I have just tried on one of the outfits I bought and you can sooooo see the weight I have lost and its feels bloody brilliant... I know its only 16lb buts its noticable, I am so happy and cannot wait to keep buying smaller outfits (always in the sale)

Its Phil's b'day on Monday so he's in for a really nice treat!!!!

Kate...you little minx :D

Hubby once went into AS shop to purchase a gift for me, there was a group of young lasses sniggering around the vibrator displays so he did nothing less than march up between them, pick up the biggest specimen he could see and read the labels on it :eek: they soon shifted :giggle:

go for it girl :banana dancer:

Back