• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ann Summers Sale Now On......Online

I've never been in one for the simple fact I'm TOO fat. Maybe a couple more stone down the road and I'll pluck up the courage lolxx

Emmmmmmmmm Gaynor....... I dont think the 'things' that require batteries are too worried about what weight you are :giggle:

And who needs courage when you can order of the net!!!

Kate...you little minx :D

Hubby once went into AS shop to purchase a gift for me, there was a group of young lasses sniggering around the vibrator displays so he did nothing less than march up between them, pick up the biggest specimen he could see and read the labels on it :eek: they soon shifted :giggle:

go for it girl :banana dancer:

:roofles:

My hubby would have been out of there, he's a wimp :bolt:

I can be a bit of a minx when I put my mind to it!!!

I've never been in one for the simple fact I'm TOO fat. Maybe a couple more stone down the road and I'll pluck up the courage lolxx

Gaynor...no way are you too fat :eek: I never look at the skimpies when I've ever been in, I just head for the back of the shop where the playthings are ;)

I once hosted an Ann Summers party (persuaded by a friend) anyway, I needed to make sure my Son (who was only 9 at the time) & Hubby were out for the evening so asked my Mum to have Son and Hubby went to the gym.

A great time was had by all (helped along with booze and crazy games) but for a few days after my Mum was really huffy with me and I couldn't figure out why :confused:
In the end I asked her what was wrong and it turns out she was upset that she hadn't been invited...she said 'were not as green as you may think we are, afterall I've had vibes for years!'

OMG :eek:...I was stunned into silence, you could have knocked me down with a feather :faint2: I would never have guessed and couldn't wait to tell my Sister :secret::giggle:it takes all sorts :cool:

Thanks for posting this, My shopping bag is up to £23 already, Not finished yet, lol.. :rolleyes:

Bit of a Dilemma though, I am in a 12/14, Love the bustiers but they only do 10/12 & 14/16!!!!!

What do I buy?? Dont want them to be too tight or too slack!!

I want a nice bustier to wear with jeans!! :D

I have to admit I bought a black chemise sort of thing with matching lovely knicks. Got them a size too small and told Hubby he's have to wait 4 weeks ( here's hoping it's only 4 weeks!) til they fit properly!
x

id love a pole but at the moment it would have to be scafolding !!

Couldn't you buy one and have it set up ready for when your slimmer, imagine how much it would drive your man crazy !;) Would also make a great talking point when you have friends or family over lol

Back