• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anniversary

Jamast

Today is our 30th wedding anniversary. A few month's ago, I spotted a large vintage smokey quartz cocktail ring in our local jewellers. Hubby bought it for me for an anniversary pressie, of course I had to go with him to try it on, but I've only just realised that it actually fitted. It's the first time in many, many years that I've had any sort of ring that didn't need resizing before I could wear it.

Oddly, my hands have gone quite skinny, but I did talk to the jeweller about what will happen when I lose lots more weight as all my current rings are now way too big, and she assures me that they will be able to resize them all right down.

So my milestone is - being able to buy a ring straight from the jewellers with no resizing - yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.:love047:

Happy 30th Anniversary to you both .Enjoy the day

Happy anniversary xx

Thats such great news well done on the ring, many congratulations on an amazing achievement 30 years!!!

Fantastic nsv hon :) unfortunately I wasn't able to resize my rings :( Too many sizes but on the plus side he bought me a new one ;)

Back