• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another 6lbs off!

luckyla

Yippee, I've lost another 6lbs :)
I've now lost 3 stones exactly and am feeling really happy today!

Congratulations, you are doing brilliantly, is that 3 stone since surgery?

Karen19745 said:
Congratulations, you are doing brilliantly, is that 3 stone since surgery?

Hi Karen

Thank you :)
I'm including the two week pre-op diet so I've lost 3 stones since the 8th May x

That's fantastic, Karen x

Hi Karen I am quite new on here and I am waiting for gastric sleeve surgery, well done on your weight loss, do you feel better? How does your body cope with a large weight loss in a small amount of time? I hope you dont mind me asking.

michelle :confused:

Hi Michelle

I'm feeling much better thank you :)
I still have trouble now getting certain foods down but I'm doing much better than I was at first. To be honest losing weight is such a buzz that it kind of makes up for all the horrible times.
I havent really thought about how much weight I'm losing? I'm just hoping I'm doing everything correctly and as I should be which I'm sure I am.
The main problem I still have is feeling extremely tired most of the time but I think that's to be expected.
I thoroughly recommend the sleeve. My problem was portion control and it's definitely sorted that out! ;-)

Thanks for the reply luckyla, I'm looking forward to feeling better in myself and hopefully be able to have more energy to do more things.
shelley x

shelleyt said:
Thanks for the reply luckyla, I'm looking forward to feeling better in myself and hopefully be able to have more energy to do more things.
shelley x

I wish you good luck with your journey :) xx

Back