• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wk 11 Weigh In for Miss Tickle

Miss Tickle

Morning all,
It's 11 weeks today since my op. I cannot believe it but this week I have lost 6lbs! What a surprise that is! I've had a tough week moving to the solid food stage but am persevering, and this big loss has really spurred me on !
This brings me down to 18st 11lbs.Going through another stone barrier into the 18's is a total thrill. Lightest I've been for at least 9 years!!
6lbs- who'd have thought it!
Have a great week everyone xx

Last edited:
Happy Monday to you...well done Hun!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

shahzinaz

had a gastric band on satursay the 8/10/2011 at chesfield park with dr al hassani he is a fantastic doctor,he knows wat his doing,and i had another problem when he was operating i had a hernia,he also fix it for me free of charge,which normally cost me another 5000£ pounds!!!im at home now recovering ,but im in very bad pain:(is that normall????:cry:

That's brilliant, well worth the work!!! Keep going x

had a gastric band on satursay the 8/10/2011 at chesfield park with dr al hassani he is a fantastic doctor,he knows wat his doing,and i had another problem when he was operating i had a hernia,he also fix it for me free of charge,which normally cost me another 5000£ pounds!!!im at home now recovering ,but im in very bad pain:(is that normall????:cry:

hi shaz, Sorry to hear you're sufferring. Don't know if it's normal as I had a differrent op. Repost your question in the Gastric Band section and I'm sure someone will be able to advise :)

What's the pain like? I was banded last tue and def was uncomfortable for a few days and felt every move I made... It's only Monday..so 2 days on you will be swollen n bruised inside xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Morning all,
It's 11 weeks today since my op. I cannot believe it but this week I have lost 6lbs! What a surprise that is! I've had a tough week moving to the solid food stage but am persevering, and this big loss has really spurred me on !
This brings me down to 18st 11lbs.Going through another stone barrier into the 18's is a total thrill. Lightest I've been for at least 9 years!!

Fantastic, well done, whatever you're doing keep it up. x

Wooooooooohooooooo well done Miss xxxxxxxxxx

woohoo wtg honey :) xxx

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement xx

Morning all,
HTML:

:happy096::happy096:

Wow- you guys really know how to spur a gal on. Thanks you xxx

Back