• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another bit of fun, (Hopefully) : WLS playlist

Loving the Loop

I have found there are certain songs I have listened to that have hit a cord and inspired me during my weight loss journey.

I just wondered if anyone else was the same and what were there options

I mentioned Rachel Plattens "Fight Song" in my diary it really motivated me when I started at the gym, but recently I have been listening to Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror", the chorus really nails how I am feeling about this (I'm not even a MJ fan)

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

Just thought we could use a fun little distraction.

I might be biased coz luv a good singalong in the car to a kelly clarkson girlie anthem but I love the lyrics to this one :) Xx

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Read more: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I might be biased coz luv a good singalong in the car to a kelly clarkson girlie anthem but I love the lyrics to this one :) Xx I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky And I'll make a wish Take a chance Make a change And breakaway Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget all the ones that I love I'll take a risk Take a chance Make a change And breakaway Read more: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway Lyrics | MetroLyrics
both great meaningful songs , I'm listening to FUN a lot at the moment, dancing in the kitchen while cooking tea, with the dogs.

Back