• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie

cheekybum

Hi just thought i would introduce myself, I am Hannah and is having a gastric bypass on the 1st November at the Homerton, i was very lucky i had my first appointment on the 21st July and got a call last week to say we have three available appointments would i like one of them? One was for the date i chose the other two were in December, i am just wishing the time would go quicker nothing worse than wishing your life away, so any experience on the homerton would be grately appreciated

:welcome::welcome2::welcome2:

Hi Hannah Welcome to this great site. Afraid I can`t help you in regards to your hospital, but I`m sure someone will be along soon who will.

You are fortunate to be having your surgery so soon, as a lot of people have had to wait a huge amount of time.

There is no end of information on here to access and others on here will offer terrific support, so if there is any other questions you need to ask you are bound to get some help.

Good Luck with your weight loss journey.

Kat x

oh well done i bet your very excited xx have you started your pre op diet yet i hear it s a nightmare ,,?

Yes i have started the POLISh dietand i have lost 5 kgs in 9 days, its easier now that i have got into a routine, i eat alot of liver and chicken with loads of veg and a sugar free skinny hazelnut latte when i walk my dogs, my OH has just bought me a lovely latte machine which helps and cost less than starbucks !!!!!

hi
i had my gastric bypass at the homerton feb o9, the nursing staff were lovely, i had my op done my mr jenkinson, he is at kings now though, you will be fine xx
deb x

Hi there CB

I'm also under Homerton, My surgery is booked for 20th October 10.

You really were lucky to get through so quickly, I've had to wait 14 months and I'm also under Mr Mannur.

It's been a long journey so far but the staff at Hommerton seem competent. I'll keep you posted on my experience.

Good luck to you

Thank you,its just good to read others who have been to the same hospital, what did they do at your pre op appointment ????????

Good luck with your surgery and welcome to the site xx

hay cheekybumbum i am happy to have met you guys, woooohoooo at last huh.

I will do the polish diet like you ready for my next meeting at the homerton, and i wish you all the best with ur surgey and may the lord watch over both of. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs.

Hello CB and welcome to the site and the time will be here for you know it. Good luck both of you.:)

Back