• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie

foxylady

Hello everyone, I'm on day one of the yoghurt diet :cry:-got 2 weeks to go. I am going private to have a band. It is booked for the 11th March at the BMI Meriden (Coventry). I have to go in for 4pm- I was hoping to go in for first thing in the morning. I'm not sure whether it means I'll be still done on that day, or first thing on the 12th :confused:

I have pre- op checks next week on the 4th (nice way to spend my birthday :D) Anyway, I'm officially in the WLS system!

Greetings and welcome to the site :) Hope your pre-op diet goes well and your surgery date will be here before you know it ;)

Welcome :)

I'm a bander too, having had mine fitted 6 months ago. I LOVE my band and the results that it has helped me to achieve . . .it isn't the easiest of things to work with in terms of you need to put a lot of effort in, control over what you eat, but if you use it as the tool it is, it can have fab results :)

Use this time on the pre-op to prepare yourself, you'll be on liquids only post op and this can set you in a good frame of mind to be prepared for that too! :)

Thanks everyone. I'm on day 3 of pre op diet- 4lbs down. Did the yogurt plan on day 1- not for me! Had egg salad yesterday and today for lunch. Got fish tonight for dinner...

Back