• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, im new to the forum

jackiep

Hi, Im Jackie and i have finally managed to register, i am going into Walsall on Sunday 11th July for surgery on the 12th for a Gastric Band, im on day 8 of my pre op diet and decided to do the milk one .

Hey Jackie welcome to the forum this is the best place to make friends, good luck on your wls journey x

Liz x

Hi Jackie, i'm also a Walsall Manor patient. I had my bypass June 10th.....

There's a thread on here for Walsall patients called 'The Walsall Massive', there is also a support group which holds a meet at Great Wyrley once a month. If you speak to one of the moderators (Sambuca or Tesmerelda) they are on the committee they can let you know when we meet. I highly recommend it, the support and camaraderie is awesome. Good luck with your surgery xx

Hi jackie
welcome i am also having bypass this month the 20th july x
good luck with your surgey hun and look forward to hearing all about it x

Hi and welcome, I am going into Taunton hospital on the 11th for a gastric bypass on the 12th, and am on day two of pre op diet, the low cal one, and I am starving lol. Hope all goes well for you, looking forward to hearing all about it xxxx

Hi Jackie,

welcome to you! Great site and lots of friendly people. Enjoy!

hi jackie welcome and good luck with your surgery

Hello there and welcome

Hi Jackie and welcome to this site i hope you find it helpful.Good luck with your op on the 12th.
Marie.:welcome2:

Hello and welcome to the madhouse.

hi Jackie, welcome to WLS.
sue.

Hi Jackie, welcome to the site. I am also having my band fittted on the 12th July, and currently on my pre op milk diet, How are you finding it so far? I have discovered how nice Bovril is, when you have nothing else to choose from apart from milk. Hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be though. Good luck xx

Back