• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie

archiesmum

Hello all. Another newbie here. I am seeing dietician on Monday 8th June before seeing Shaw Somers on 15th June re Lapband. I am nervous but excited at the thought that at long last I will achieve long term weightloss. I have been on some form of diet for the last 15 years and have never been so overweight. My gp says that I am morbidly obese to which I informed her that I have never been morbid - unhappy yes - morbid no!! So keep your fingers crossed for me folks. I know that this is not an easy option and that I will have to work at losing weight but I am determined.:):)

hi archiesmum and firstly welcome to minis, you have come to the right place for support and advice, good luck on monday with your dietician, i wish you all the best and good luck on your journey, any questions or concerns you have please feel free to ask as theres always some one around to help.

liz x

Welcome Archiesmum
You are in the best place. You will always find the answer that you are looking for here.
Good luck with dietician and your journey.

Hiya and welcome! We are a big family here so dive in and let us get to know you. We are a friendly & knowledgeable bunch so let us know if we can help.

Best of luck on your journey,
Nic;)

Back