• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Non Scale Victory.....

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Its sometimes tough when the scales stick despite doing the right thing, throughout this journey I have been lucky enough never to have gained any weight although I have stuck sometimes for weeks on end.

At the start of this I was on blood pressure medication. One of the tablets was 5 mgs and the second was 30 mgs.

My blood pressure has been steadily getting better and my Doc has been reducing the medication. I have got rid of the 5 mg tablet and as of yesterday I am only taking 5mgs of the original 30 mgs, with a view to seeing if I can ditch it completely!!!

I have also stopped all diabetic medication, so for me this operation has made a huge improvement to my overall health which can only be a good thing!!

That's fantastic Lizzie. Ultimately this is why some of us take such a drastic measure ..to get better. The nice clothes & better figure are just a bonus really :)

This is a GREAT NSV! well done to you!

Great news well done. I'm on three blood pressure pills and had one taken away two weeks ago. Great feeling!

I've already stopped my diabetic meds and have had a few low blood sugars which is bloody typical! But I'm chuffed to bits!

Fantastic!

Its fantastic reading your stories. i am hoping in time my story maybe the same. 10 weeks after my bypass i have lost two and a half stone i know others have lost more at the same stage but i hope that it is just the start slow and steady

Back