• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

High Blood Pressure

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just to give people that are pre op a light at the end of the tunnel.

If your anything like me, I have been taking high blood pressure tablets (Lisinapril 20mg) for years.

While I was in hospital they wouldn't give me my blood pressure tablets, because my BP was fine, actually a little on the low side.

I have been to my GP today for a post op health check, and they have taken me off my 20mg a day BP medication and reduced it to 10mg with a review in a month with the aim to get me off the medication as soon as possible.

So anyone out there, still wondering if its the right thing to do, here is just one example how it is helping me change my life.

i'm on atenalol,doxacosin and irbestan for my blood pressure ........ i'm hoping that i get taken off of these meds as they make me feel like poooh all day

Peterborough Guy said:
Just to give people that are pre op a light at the end of the tunnel.

If your anything like me, I have been taking high blood pressure tablets (Lisinapril 20mg) for years.

While I was in hospital they wouldn't give me my blood pressure tablets, because my BP was fine, actually a little on the low side.

I have been to my GP today for a post op health check, and they have taken me off my 20mg a day BP medication and reduced it to 10mg with a review in a month with the aim to get me off the medication as soon as possible.

So anyone out there, still wondering if its the right thing to do, here is just one example how it is helping me change my life.

Fantastic news xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fab news Gary - sorry didnt get your message - left my phone at home this morning! Doh!!

Back