• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another TT Question ( sorry )

Dizzy79

Sorry for another post,but I've so much going round in my head since I got my funding,ok my funding letter say Apronectomy,but a friend of mine who had also had a TT on the nhs had great pleasure in informing me that it's a mini tummy tuck :( she said a / /Abdominoplasty is a full tummy tuck, so now I'm thinking all sorts!! Visions of them cutting my hanging bit off n leaving me with a big pile of skin above my belly button :( what if when I get to my app,and they say no sorry u need a full tuck but have only got funding for the apron itself so reapply !! So please tell me if this is what they do or call them? Will they just sort it all out whatever ? I'm really stressed about this x

Wow...and breath... tomato - tomatoe ! They tend to do mini tummy tuck when you have very good tummy muscles underneath (i.e if you have not had a pregnancy) they are able to remove enough skin with a smaller incision. They will do what ever is best for you and your shape - both have advantages and disadvantages - when they cut hip to hip you can sometimes be left with "dog ears" which are little puckers from where they close the skin. Which ever you have I am sure you are going to be over the moon as it is such a beautiful feeling to see what looks like teenage skin again over your tummy, and the ability to bend and do your shoes up without thinking you have left your handbag on your lap!! Try not to worry about it too much xx

Good luck Hun I'm sure they will do wot ever u need :) xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thank you :) I'm just so pleased to have anything done so long as I'm comfortable,free from sores/smells/ rashes and being able to run up the stairs without thinking I have people clapping me on! Lol x

Back