• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having my 2nd tummy tuck next week

Dizzy79

Hello everyone,some of you will remember me,I had a tummy tuck 11 months ago and they are redoing it for me next week,on the 15th I go in and the surgery will take place the following day ( 16th) I'm having a fleur de lis with muscle repair this time,my last tummy tuck was great but as the swelling went down I began to notice I still had a lot of skin left,if I lean forward it just hangs,most of it is upper tummy and my sides to,I have what they call dog ears from my previous tummy tuck.
So I thought I'd start again In opening this thread to keep all you lovely people posted,and give as much information as I can so for those who will be needing a tummy tuck can get to know a bit more.
My tt is nhs funded,I lost 16 stone by myself and like many of you was refused funding many years back,but as time went on my skin caused me problems,I could do with skin removed from my arms and top of legs too,but they don't cause me problems so I'm just so greatfull for them doing my tummy I'm not even going to ask for funding for those things.
Could do with my boobs sorting too lol but once again they don't cause me problems just look a bit deflated :-/
X

Ooooh will deffo be following this! Im off to get same tummy tuck hopefully soon. Im seeing my NHS ps on the 16th so hopefully ill have more news too. Cant wait to read your new diary and good luck hun x :D

Ooooh will deffo be following this! Im off to get same tummy tuck hopefully soon. Im seeing my NHS ps on the 16th so hopefully ill have more news too. Cant wait to read your new diary and good luck hun x :D

Thank you! I've just been reading your threads n looked at your pictures,your going to love your new tummy! You shouldn't have to wait to long for your date once you've seen the ps xxx

Thanks hun, im hoping i wont have too long to wait either. Ive seen ps once in January so next week is my second visit to talk about the op in full. Im so hoping i will get a date then too? Any advice would be gratefully received. How long did you have to wait after you had seen ps? x

Good luck Dizzy. I'll be following your progress closely although I'm already starting to get apprehensive about the level of pain etc! Such a wuss. :)

Back