• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GP is going to take photos next Friday!!!

simplylucy

Yikes!

My GP has called me in next Friday to take photos of my tummy/apron for the funding panel!

I'm dreading it, my tummy is really grim and the thought of flopping it out again (GP has seen it once already) really scares me.

Then oh my goodness those photos will be passed around a table for all to see and decide if I get funding or not. Gulp!

I'm full expecting not to get funding, was my GP's idea to apply, I never even asked! Only went to see about a dodgy toe and ended up with him asking about loose skin!

My GP was shocked and told me he'd do everything in his power to get me a tummy tuck on the NHS.

Oh my goodness I'm dreading next Friday, it so better be worth it!

Last edited:
eekkk!! exciting times!!

just imagine, he's seen worse on bigger ladies lol.....im sure everyone will have their fingers crossed for you!!!!

i bumped into my gynochologist at a friends party... and i had had a swab done that day!!! shame! on a serious note though hun... its just your tum so dont worry and good luck xx

Good luck Hun my gp also said to send the pct some pictures, so I came home n hubby got snapping worst thing was going to asda to get the developed in an hour! In large print ( gulp) when retuned my pictures hadn't been done,so I stood there while the bloke developed them :/ I was so embarrassed lol x

What a supportive doctor good luck and dont worry to much it will be fine as said befor your face wont be on the photos, and i am sure your doctors seen a lot worse. xxx

Had my photos done at the hospital for plastics by the medical photographer. Whole body head to toe and NAKED :eek: :eek:

Back