• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any one used CD, LT or LL for Pre-Op Diet?

PinkyButtonz

Just wondered if any of them have been used as for the Pre-Op diet.

I am not that far down my journey yet but i do know at the Whit if a patient is very overweight 30 stone plus they dont have a bypass but they have a sleeve op first then a bypass later and the dietician Kirstein told us they do have access to cambridge diet and do give to patients to drop a large amount of weight b4 surgery.

I did and my liver was a supermodel of shrunkenness. I checked with my surgeon first though and he gave me the o.k. I used CD.

I did and my liver was a supermodel of shrunkenness. I checked with my surgeon first though and he gave me the o.k. I used CD.

Great weight loss on you pre-op diet RS :) and the other 34lb amazing.

Not sure if I'll see surgeon before my op, but I will put it to the Bariatic Nurse.

Hi Rising Sun,

I've been given the go ahead to do CD. I'll be starting on 28th with 3 packs & small high protein meal for 2 weeks. Then just the shakes for the final 2 weeks.

Heya Pinky

Where are you getting the cd from? Im not sure they will let me use that as my gp has advised against it for me in the past. I rang and left a message again today to try and get a confirmed date but did not get a call back. Ah well...waiting again lol.

Xx

I just stuck to a low fat low carb diest for nearly 2 weeks and I did fine. For me liquid diets was out I would fall at the first fence lolol

Heya Pinky

Where are you getting the cd from? Im not sure they will let me use that as my gp has advised against it for me in the past. I rang and left a message again today to try and get a confirmed date but did not get a call back. Ah well...waiting again lol.

Xx

Hiya,

I'm a bit worried, I had a voicemail and email asking me to ring Homerton yesterday. I missed the call because I was at the Dr's. By the time I found it, it was gone 5.30pm and there was no answer.

I have access to CD.
Many GP's are against it as they no little or nothing about it.
I spoke to the Bariatric Nurse about it and she said said it was fine. For me it is better than the milk diet. I'll email you a copy that she sent me.

oop's no email address for you, I'll PM it.

I just stuck to a low fat low carb diest for nearly 2 weeks and I did fine. For me liquid diets was out I would fall at the first fence lolol

Hiya Teen,

I've done CD in the past so know what I'm letting myself in for lol. I just don't want to be bothered with food. 3 shakes a day and a tuna salad for the first 2 weeks. I'll only have to strain myself opening the tin lol.

Back