• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anybody changed their GP while waiting for surgery

dawnyc

Hi all, can anybody tell me if they have had to change GP while waiting for their op.

Although mine referred me to Mr Khan and I am already going through the processes and on the waiting list for my Bypass I am considering changing GPs to one nearer to home also I dont feel very supported by them at the minute.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

Thanx all xxx:D

Hi as ur say ur on the waiting list for ur bypass i would think that changing docs would not be a problem as long as ur still under the same pct that funded u,but maybe its best if u make some calls and check it out b4 u change x

Thanx for that Roch I just wondered if anyone had done it and yes think I might give the Manor a call and see what they advise xxx

Hi Dawny.

I had my op at Walsall Manor, and I changed GP's once I was on the waiting list. I live in sutton Coldfield which comes under Bham East and North, and my new GP was within the same PCT and didnt cause any problems. Just inform the manor so they know who to send all your post op info to.

Can i just thank everyone for making this site a success and for helping with questions and worries you are all stars. Also rybens everytime i see your pictures on the bottom of your post i smile and get a lump in my throat and my eyes start to leak. You look amazing and its knocked years off you, thank you for putting this on as i get my insirpation from it xxx

Can i just thank everyone for making this site a success and for helping with questions and worries you are all stars. Also rybens everytime i see your pictures on the bottom of your post i smile and get a lump in my throat and my eyes start to leak. You look amazing and its knocked years off you, thank you for putting this on as i get my insirpation from it xxx

Aww thank you joanne what a lovely thing to say x x

Back