• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone from northampshir- southampton spire

Kezzerbelle

Hellllo. I'm new. This I just my second post. My life story is on the introduction forum :D

I was Just wondering if there is anyone near to me, who can give me an idea of there experience. I am at a very early stage, hoping to see a GP for referral.
I know everywhere has different criteria for even being referred, and tiers etc.

I'm 21 stone bmi 45. I don't have issues with blood pressure or diabetes. I do however suffer with back and knee problems which is now affecting mobility. As well as stress incontinace.

It would be nice to talk to someone who had gone or going through the process local me

Hello I'm from Wellingborough Northamptonshire, I'm 2 months into tier 3 after referral from the doctors I'm with Luton and Dunstable hospital as there the closest to me I've been told they are lovely there. Hope to hear from you.
Emma

I read your intro earlier im 35 too spooky I only have one child, I have osteo and rumertoid arthritis which I've been struggling with for 2 years I put on 5 ish stone in about a year so making everything worse, I had been this big before but got down to 15/16 stone for about 6 years but never really been thinner than that so still "obese" where abouts are you in Northamptonshire??

Back