• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone heard from Starr?

Tatiana

Was just wondering if anyone had heard from Dawn recently?

Just hoping she's getting on ok post op.

Tatiana

yeah she was on here yesterday :) xxx

hi tatiana , lovely to be back! i did private message a few of you lovely people but my messages are not sending for some reason! hope your all well and happy ,,,,x

Nice to see you about and doing so well xxxx

Hi Dawn,

Am really happy as I've got a new date for my surgery and it's this year!

I am so pleased to see you back on here and with such a fantastic weight loss already. Also glad to hear you're over your post op troubles.

Take care,

Tatiana

its lovely to hear from you , so glad you have a date ,,,,but i thought you had yours date the same time as me?,,the time goes so quickly,youl be there before you know it ,,bench awaits you,,xxxx

Hi Dawn,

Was meant to be September 23rd but, when I rang to ask when I would receive a letter confirming the date a week beforehand, they weren't even operating on the date they'd booked me in for!

Now booked in for December 16th which is 5 weeks on Friday and, apparently, the only thing which would stop it happening then is if the surgeon were to be hit by a bus - and they've got a second surgeon who could do the op!

Tatiana

haha , i believe everything happens for a reason,my op was cancelled twice ,,cant wait for you to get sorted, its all i thought it would be and more !,,,will be watching and waiting for your turn, xxxx

Back