• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone help?!?! process after meeting with surgeon

lucylee

Hi everyone
I had my appointment with dr el hasani at kings college last monday and have been okd to have the bypass done which is great. I was told that i have to go to an information appointment in a couple of weeks. I was just wondering how long it took everyone from this point to surgery? And any advice on what to expect would be great. Thanks x

Hi - processes are different in every hospital so hopefully someone from King's College can come along and answer this for you :) I didn't have an information appointment so that is why I cannot help x

Thanks, hopefully someone will know. My surgeons secretary said 6 months and only 50 people on the waiting list but surgeon said 8-10 months. X

Hi
Also under Kings but with Dr Avril Chang and informed in January waiting list is at least 12 months .So no surgery date until 2014. Periodically contact for update.

Hi I'm with dr el hasani but at pru I went to a information group in January this year and last week I was offered a date in may as I was only 10th in the list but I'm off to Australia so will wait for another date. Hope you don't have to wait a year.

Thanks fingers crossed will be that quick for me. I rung dr hasanis secretary and just my luck they misplaced my paperwork so should have been in weeks ago but ive finally got a date for info meeting on 15th may. X

Ooo ive heard they are taking nhs at chelsfield. Its a really nice hospital i had an op there before, its really clean, staff are nice, massive rooms with on suite bathrooms and tvs in rooms. When do you go in? X

Back