• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got Letter From Hospital

:) Hi snowcrystal, just wanted to say hello and to say i am just like you - my hubby calls it "incredibly impatient", i know he is write. I am at my group meeting on Monday, and as you can imagine it cant come soon enough!! I too was told that all being well i will be told a date for my surgery on Monday. The lady at fylde coast hospital also told me that they do apply the 18 week rule (i dont know if it is different throughout the country), and the 18 weeks start from the day the referral landed on her desk (for me that was 2 weeks ago). Other than that i don't know anything else, but i have a list of questions for Monday. It wont be long before you have your group meeting, so fingers crossed you op will be sooner rather than later. Sorry for waffling!!xx

Thank you Sue

I am going to watching your progress with bated breath...Good luck on Monday, let us know how it all went.

After reading these posts I'm thinking that with regards to this 18 week rule with wls, it might be whatever is the lesser, the 18 weeks or the hospital waiting list.

~hugs~

hello i had my group meeting today at charing cross ,they said i should get a letter in 6 to 8 weeks asking me to come back to see them for a one to one assesment .. then 6 to 8 weeks to see the surgeon ,if all is well about 12 weeks

Hi Kaycee

Thanks...I'm going to watching your progress with bated breath too...Can't wait to hear what happens next.

Good luck

~hugs~

Back