• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone on waiting list at salford?

caz1975

Hiya, is there anyone on here that is on the waiting list for salford royal? I've been to the information day at Aintree hospital and seen carly the psychologist and I've an appointment at the bariatric unit at salford for the 16th of this month, just want to know roughly what stage I'm at now if someone has been through the same at salford recently that would be a great help. Xx

Is this with Mr senapati?

I had my op at the Alexander at cheadle (self funded) but know Mr senapati operates out of Hope hospital for his NHS work.

He was great :)

Hiya, it's doctor ammori I am under, apparently he is good from what I have read. I'm a single mum and really worried about having the operation done but I know I need it and will be a lot better off afterwards. Xx

I've heard good reports about him.

I've got to say that 6 weeks post op I'm feeling & recovery was easy...I have 2 young children so there wasn't much recouperation time.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.;)

I've heard good reports about him.

I've got to say that 6 weeks post op I'm feeling & recovery was easy...I have 2 young children so there wasn't much recouperation time.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.;)

I must admit I have had a Google on him and ive read good reports about him so that does put me at ease.

I'm just hoping that I may get an idea of timescale when I go back on the 16th xx

Hiya, it's doctor ammori I am under, apparently he is good from what I have read. I'm a single mum and really worried about having the operation done but I know I need it and will be a lot better off afterwards. Xx

Hi, I've just seen this. I'm under Prof. Ammori, my op is scheduled for 21st August. I did loads of research and he is an expert in his field. I have met him and I really liked him and feel confident (well as confident as you can ahead of surgery!). Good luck. x

Thank u for the reply :) I've just had a sleep study done yesterday. I saw one of his understudies on the 16th July and was told I am on the waiting list and that the wait would be 2-3 months so hopefully I won't be waiting too long! How long of a wait did u have after having the 4 hour appointment if u dint mind me asking? Xx

Thank u for the reply :) I've just had a sleep study done yesterday. I saw one of his understudies on the 16th July and was told I am on the waiting list and that the wait would be 2-3 months so hopefully I won't be waiting too long! How long of a wait did u have after having the 4 hour appointment if u dint mind me asking? Xx

Sorry for delay in replying, I've self funded so I can't help with waiting times but hope it's quick for you.

Back