• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date. At last!!!!!!

excellent news you must be sooo pleased, great to see Salford Royal are not always on a go slow, hopefully will get some news my way soon.

Best wishes for your op Kayb not long to wait now

Jayxx

congratulations. you will be fine i got home today from there and everyone was wonderfull with me i couldnt have been looked fter better............kath x

Hi Kayb,

Im booked in Salford Royal on the 26th October with Mr Senapati he is one of the other doctors that is working alongside Mr Ammori.I had some reservations about this but was put at ease as I was told Mr Amomori hand picked these surgeons as part of his team and Mr Ammori will be doing the post op check and he wouldnt allow any doctor he didnt trust to do op as it is still his name and reputation at the end of the day. I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Also when are you starting your Pre op Diet? I am on the pre op at moment and anythin you need to know please ask if i dont know the answer there is loads of people on this forum who will know.

Natalie x x

Back