• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment With Surgeon

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys

As some of you may have read in previous post , I had my appointment with my surgeon Friday last week.

I was well chuffed with the way it went , apart from a little delay which turned out in my favour , I found there is a support group for me to attend (which I will this Thurs) and also met 2 lovely women of which I have added to my fb account and hopefully we are going to meet soon :D...

Anyway the appointment went ok and I signed to consent forms , I asked about the sizes of the bands etc and what size I would have, and the surgeon said the bands he use come in one size (thought to myself , First time I be wearing anything that comes in one size for decades, pmsl:p) . I will be receiving a letter hopefully not in the too distant future for my post op and then get my date for my surgery, also I will only be a day patient in the hospital (unless any probs) which suits me down to the ground as I had enough stays in hospitals for one thing or another over the last 16 months. So its all systems go from here on in:D

Thanks in advance for reading - All the best Me Julie x x

Glad all went well Julie how long are u going have to wait till ur op xx

Well done and good luck for the next stage.:)

Thats great news, hopefully it won't be too long before your op now :D x

Brilliant news, especially on the 'one size' fits all lol x

Good Luck Julie, i hope you get a date soon and banding works out ok for you.

fingers crossed for you it wont be long xxx

Back