• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve Aqua Zumba

Ready For Change

Hi everyone,
Me and my sister have just got home from an aqua zumba class at my local gym and it was such a laugh:rotflmao:!
There were a real mix of people from tiny to well comfy and we felt great. The instructor was a penny short of a pound and was dancing so fast at the side of the pool that everyone was just giggling at the fact no-one could do the moves shown. Getting in the pool and dancing around like a wally was great fun and it was the easiest exercise I've ever done, I'll sleep well tonight as I'm shattered now lol.
I challenge everyone to try something new and post about your experiences?
Love & Luck
xx​

What do you think?

Hi everyone,
Me and my sister have just got home from an aqua zumba class at my local gym and it was such a laugh:rotflmao:!
There were a real mix of people from tiny to well comfy and we felt great. The instructor was a penny short of a pound and was dancing so fast at the side of the pool that everyone was just giggling at the fact no-one could do the moves shown. Getting in the pool and dancing around like a wally was great fun and it was the easiest exercise I've ever done, I'll sleep well tonight as I'm shattered now lol.
I challenge everyone to try something new and post about your experiences?
Love & Luck
xx​

Anyone think this could be my next challenge once my broken bones have healed from my last exploits on the vibrator ??? :D

Anyone think this could be my next challenge once my broken bones have healed from my last exploits on the vibrator ??? :D
You will need to post a warning in your local paper to let people know to avoid your venue if choice. lol xxx

Lots of people have told me I am funny ... not always in a good way though ... more peculiar :( lol x :D:D:D
Soo Sorry Ready for Change, to hi-jack your thread :eek::eek: xx

Haha it's all in good humour Denise and any talk of exercise in a serious or funny way is good motivation and a way to encourage people struggling. Broken bones? What the heck have you been up to lol? x

Hi, thanks for taking it so well. In my attempt to get a bit fitter, I have been using my sister in laws vibrator machine & ended up with a broken ankle, broken finger, multiple scrapes etc & a bottom that could rival any rainbow ... :(:( A mega scared cat & a brother in law with the major hump on ... :(:( You would need to read the thread to get the full picture but it is not pretty, lol. :)
Type in Vibrator in the search box to see what a mega t*t I am :eek::eek::eek: lol x But never to be one to shy away from a challenge, I shall be looking to see if Aqua Zumba is available in my area once the plaster is off & I have taken out a major insurance policy :D:D:D:D

Hahahaha you're a 'where there's blame, there's a claim' companies dream client lol..! See if your GP can give you exercise on prescription as a form of physio? They do it in our neck of the woods. But, for anything pool related, you'll need a float, arm bands, rubber ring, wet suit, ear plugs, flippers and I'd wear goggles if I were you for luck, take a boat too just incase hahahahaha. I think that's all angles covered teehee xxx

u been to a DW class in s/land then lol x ? we have it fridays xxx???

jema said:
Hi Kate. Aqua zumba sounds great. Which pool did you go to?

Jema it was hilarious and I did ache the next day too which has to be a good thing. I go to the billingham forum. Aqua aerobics last night = whole body in agony this morning hehe. Classes last 45mins to an hour and they are so much easier than slogging it out in the gym for that time constantly telling yourself to keep going. I'm loving this new found energy and my willingness to get fit is really surprising and I'm loving every minute of it! X

j.u.s.t.l.i.z. said:
u been to a DW class in s/land then lol x ? we have it fridays xxx???

Hi Liz, excuse my ignorance but what's a DW Class? I'm like a mad woman now and have a class planned for every night of the week lol. My motivation and energy levels seem to be rubbing off onto other people too as I go with my sister and 2 of my colleges have now joined us. I want to make people aware that this is no easy ride and for the best results you gotta do your part :0).
Monday - Aqua Zumba
Tuesday - Bums & Tums
Wednesday - Aqua Aerobics
Thursday - Aqua Aerobics
Friday - Step Aerobics
Good luck to everyone doing or starting an exercise plan, it's bloody hard work but satisfying!
Xxx

Hi Liz, excuse my ignorance but what's a DW Class?

DW is the gym i go to, we have aqua zumba too, your the only other person thats mentioned aqua zumba..... its real good fun and more places should offer this class i think :)
I'm like a mad woman now and have a class planned for every night of the week lol. My motivation and energy levels seem to be rubbing off onto other people too as I go with my sister and 2 of my colleges have now joined us. I want to make people aware that this is no easy ride and for the best results you gotta do your part :0).
Monday - Aqua Zumba
Tuesday - Bums & Tums
Wednesday - Aqua Aerobics
Thursday - Aqua Aerobics
Friday - Step Aerobics
Good luck to everyone doing or starting an exercise plan, it's bloody hard work but satisfying!
Xxx

i havent been well over the summer and im out of practice with the exercise, but i want to now get back in to some sort of routine hopefully x

Liz I thoroughly enjoyed the aqua zumba, not too sure how I'd do on dry land though haha. Our council has just upgraded all of its sporting facilities and the workout class list is fantastic! 20 mins down the A19 for you, so a little too far i would imagine. I find classes so much more fun than going it alone plus everyone there is attending for the same reason and it's such a relaxed atmosphere! I'm exhausted now but determined to keep at it as I know it's just the whole new to exercise feeling.
I do hope you are feeling better and hope that whatever the illness was it hasn't left any nasty long term problems.
Xx

glad your enjoying your classes and well done doing them.

i was poorly with food poisoning, thanks for asking, it was under cooked chicken i was very poorly and had to go back on our bariatric ward as i was badly dehydrated and my potassium was very low which they sorted through a drip, im back on track now and feeling much better, i tryed aqua fit last week but i couldnt handle it as i still felt washed out and tired...... im gonna re try next week x

Liz x

Yikes Liz, scary thing food poisoning isn't it. I've not had it myself but know one or two people who have and they were very poorly. So glad you're feeling better and the ward was able to fix you ?.
Aqua aerobics is tough going so I'd maybe wait another 2/3 weeks to be honest, you don't want to pick any bugs up from the pool before you're 100% better! Xxxx

Back