• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zumba is the answer

Maura

hi guys, i am 8 weeks post op and have been doing a lot of walkin. Exercise is very important in our lives. after my op i was a bit sore, although i did go back to work 6 days post op! I have increased my exercise over the 8 weeks and last week i joined a zumba class. i have to admit, i loved it. if you love dancing, then try zumba. you can dance at your own pace, even though i was sweating from head to toe and my hair was absolutely soaking i still felt like Beyonce lol....:8855: hmmm maybe not lol.

so if anyone is wondering what zumba is all about, its dancing. the dvd is available on wii so i am going to buy it. so lets get off our butts this week and do a bit of exercise, its good for out ticker...........have a nice week :)

Hiya im going to buy Zumba and a wii once had my op as a treat and to get fit x Well done x

Love zumba - can't wait to lose weight and I'll be able to move a bit faster. Where do you go Maura?

i go to the zumba class in armagh. looking forward to getting my wii game... my hips wont know whats hit them lol

Awh a bit far away for me Maura - thought we could meet up for a coffee

Just ordered the Zumba game for the Wii, let's hope I actually do it more than twice as I know how useless I am at exercise!

Right ladies, i have received the game and am loving it. have to tell you all that i am definetly not on commission with wii lol.. although see the amount of people i have told about the game, i wish i was lol.... get them hips swinging girls, the belt is big enough,. not sure exact size but it goes round me nicely and i am a size 18 if that helps xxx. come on ladies shake shake and wiggle

Maura said:
Right ladies, i have received the game and am loving it. have to tell you all that i am definetly not on commission with wii lol.. although see the amount of people i have told about the game, i wish i was lol.... get them hips swinging girls, the belt is big enough,. not sure exact size but it goes round me nicely and i am a size 18 if that helps xxx. come on ladies shake shake and wiggle

I've got it too but only 6 days post op
When do you think I would be able to
Use it? help please hehe x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have wii zumba too! It's fab!! Love it! I'm a size 22/24 and the belt fits me fine!! Give it a go!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I love Zumba but haven't been to a class since the holidays as our zumba teacher returned to her country and they haven't found a replacement yet. I really must see if there are any early classes in the leisure centre.

Does anyone know if there are any zumba dvd's? The only one I can find at present is over £40. I still haven't replaced our wii since the robberies last year.

We've got Zumba for the XBox Kinnect, I haven't tried it yet but you dont need a belt for that it picks up your body from its own sensor. My daughter loves it, I'm going to try it at the weekend, always too tired when I get in from work, Karen x

Ive heard so much about this, my friends brother teaches it and she keeps trying to drag me along but i havent the courage yet.....but will deffo invest in the game.....get some practice in before i start,lol

I've asked my mum to get me zumba for the wii for my birthday. I can't wait it looks like it's really good fun, and good exercise.

Julie

Back