• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arm lift surgery

Alimac79

Well I am booked to have arm lift surgery on 11th October...I will try to put some before and after pics up.....cannot wait to wear short sleeves

Good luck. I hope to have one in the future as I know once I've lost a significant amount my already saggy arms will be epic! Are you having it done in this country?

I went to Slovakia with New Look Holidays. Very pleased with results. £1420 arm lift. Face / neck lift at same time. £2120. 1 week stay.
Booked for thigh lift and breast lift /augmentation in Feb 14.

I am having it done at Newcastle....it is a company that uses NHS surgeons so that gave me peace of mind and costing £2800...which I think is quite reasonable compared with other companies

Thank you both, there is no way my husband would let me leave the country to get it done so he best get saving ha!

I was wondering if you could have your arms, under arms abs boobs all done at the same time?
Bingo wings are bad but I also have stretch mark scarring under my armpits and my boob has a little extension that flaps over my bra under my arms!
I'm only 13 months post op, but 10 stone down, I would wait another year because clever dressing is sorting it now, and I might be able to live with it, just wondered if there would be a job to fix it all!

I was wondering if you could have your arms, under arms abs boobs all done at the same time?
Bingo wings are bad but I also have stretch mark scarring under my armpits and my boob has a little extension that flaps over my bra under my arms!
I'm only 13 months post op, but 10 stone down, I would wait another year because clever dressing is sorting it now, and I might be able to live with it, just wondered if there would be a job to fix it all!

I pretty sure you can. I've seen a couple people on here get it done at the same. My skin is awful but think I'm going to wait to have a baby first. Although I wish I could get my arms done tomorrow! :)

Back