• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thigh lift done, arm lift on Monday!

vickylou

Just thought I would put this one up as you don't really have much on arms and legs seams to b mainly tummies.

Well I had a thigh lift in January and I am booked to have my wings removed on Monday morning, bring on the summer!

If any1 wants to talk about either just let me know. And I will try my best to answer, well from my experience anyway :) xxxxx

I am rubbish at photos don't understand how to attach them lol, plus laptop is out of action, if any 1 wants them I could email maybe from my iPad???

That's great news. Bet you can't wait til it's all done and your new you is complete! I had a bypass 3 months ago and I would love to get my arms done once I've got to my weight. How did you find the thigh op, pain wise etc? Xx

Hey Vickylou, I was just looking up arm lifts this afternoon and is something I have promised myself once I have been a 6 month maintainer (while away yet, I'm only 4 months post op). My arms were horrendous before I had wls but having lost over 6 stone I could seriously fly with these bad boys ;)

Good luck with everything on Monday and I'd love to hear how you get on.

Speedy recovery
X

Still a long way till, it's all complete lauralee, I need a full 360dgree tummy tuck and a boob job, but have decide to wait till I have hopefully had children in the future. That's my plan anyway lol.

Pain wise, I was told by all 3 different surgeon I saw the legs r the most painful plastics to get, so I thought I would get the worse one out of the way first and the others wouldn't be as bad lol.
In saying that I was expecting them to b a lot worse than what it was. I walked like I had been riding a horse for 6 weeks at the beginning, I got the nick name John Wayne lol, they ached more than anything.
You have to wear compression garments on them and even though they r super tight they feel a million times better than not having them on.
Think I was taking painkillers for 3 weeks ish but the last week was just at night. I did have a complication with blood clots at 2 weeks post op. but these were in the wound site not in the vein. My surgeon had to squeeze my wound with his full strength for an hr and the were shooting across the room and all over the curtain, not a pretty sight lol.

I will say, I would defo do it again if I had to.

Thanks Marta, omg on a windy day I am scared to move my arms away from my body incase I take off lol.

Thanks for the well wishes girls xxx

omg on a windy day I am scared to move my arms away from my body incase I take off

Haha, that made me chuckle!!

Take care x

Wow this is so interesting to me :) are the scars quite big? I've got on my list arms, boobs, tummy. In that order. I've never really gave my legs a second thought. Hopefully I'll be lucky and not need them done. I have seen pictures of the arms and the scar was from armpit to elbow but if I'm honest that really wouldn't bother me! It's on the inside so not really obvious and def easier to deal with than big flappy wings haha. I also feel that I could possibly take off on a windy day haha. Can I be really cheeky and ask how much you are for your arms? I completely understand if you don't want to share that info n just tell me to beat it if I'm being too nosey ;) all the best for Monday. Can't wait to hear how you got on xx

My scars r defo big, from groin to knee, but they will fade and miles better than the skin so I am happy.

My arms, the surgeon I am using does the scars on the back of the arm rather than the inside and yes it's armpit to elbow.

Cost is £3315 for my arms, I did get a discount of nearly £400 because I had my legs done with the same person. Xxxxx

Hope your arm op went well, and you have a speedy recovery.
I'm 6 months post op, and 9 stone down (lost 3 before my op). The worst part of my body for hanging skin, or the bit that bothers me the most is my legs. It's really off putting when you're walking and your skin flapping about lol. Think I would be too scared to have a leg lift, but if I could wave a magic wand........

Back