• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As a Bander how much protein a day should I aim for?

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
I know I read this in several places but I just cant track it down now:rolleyes:

Can some one remind me just how many grams of protein a day I should be aiming for....Ive been keeping a food log on "foodFocus" so I could monitor my intake but now cant see what I should judge it against....what a dopey tart :rolleyes:

Thanks Im getting between 70-80g a day but wanted to keep an eye;)

O.K. I'm a bit dull but what can I get protein from if I don't eat meat or cheese. How many ounces is 60g? Thanks for any help here!

Milk, eggs, soups, protien shakes, Im using a website recomended to me by Shellbell called foodfocus.co.uk its an online food diary and exercise log and works really well and it tells you a break down of how much protein, fat, carbs and fibre as well as cals your getting everyday ....I have found it really helps me to just monitor Im actually eating enough as not really hungry at all yet as only 3 weeks post op with my band...have a look it may help xx

Thanks guys. I will have a look at that web site Wanda.

bumping

cos my link seems not to be working:(

Thanks wanda xxx ill have a look at that food focus site too xx

Interesting thread Wanda and good to know in advance what protein is needed
Delighted to see eggs lol as I am am eggoholic dont eat much meat
so that is good news for me

Love Jay xx

I think the sites great as it keeps me on the straight and arrow lol well Im not straying but I dot want to either:D

Back