• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

at the hospital for my op tomorrow

tray

well im at luton, do i feel nervous not really, but im sure it will hit me tonight,im not sure of what time my op is but im hoping its in the morning. the sooner i get it done, the sooner im on the road to recovery. well fingers crossed this time tomorrow i will be back on the ward and my new lifes journey will of begun.....:)

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you will be fine and joining us all on the losers bench in no time!

o gosh soooo exciting... all the best xxx

Oh good luck hun, wishing you all the best and hope to hear from you very soon. xxxx

Good luck Tray, hope all goes well,
Mona
xxx

Good luck for tomorrow. You will look back on this experience and think that it was the best thing you ever did. Hope all goes well

good luck for your op tomorrow altho im sure you wont need it - wish you a speedy recovery luv x

good luck tray ......thinking of you xxx

Good luck! Here's to a speedy recovery xx

Good luck for tomorrow Tracey. Wishing you a speedy recovery. This time next week I will be in tomorrow. Hope that makes sense.

Wishing you the best of luck Tray. Today really is a new start in your life - how exciting.

Hope you don't feel too rough after surgery.

Hope all goes well today. I will be having my surgery in Luton so will be interested to learn

about your experiences!

Back