• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post.

jillyiant

Well this time 6 weeks ago i was waking up to my new way of life with my new pouch. I have been so lucky no problems at all, I seem to be able to eat most things although a little wary of trying bread. I have lost around 21lb since op, although it is a lot less than some people I am still really pleased, hope to do a couple more pound before my first check up next friday would be nice to hit 2 stone off since op.Its not going to be a rapid drop in weight for me everyweek but im already in clothes iv not got into in years,so if its 1 or 2lbs a week then im happy. Best thing i could have done wish id done it sooner.

Think I was bout 4-6 months at leats before i tried toast let alone plain bread, did have wraps n pitta bread before that tho but now again, pleased to hear you are doing well the weight is coming offnicely well done xx

Good to hear you are doing so well and weight loss sounds fine ........ especially good to hear you are getting into once too tight clothes and enjoying it! Tracey !!!

Well done Hun hope I'm saying that in 6 weeks. How did you get on with puréed stage, what were you eating? X

I got on fine but just chopped everything up finely. I find I can eat chopped better than mush cause it made me feel queesy, think its the texture. Im not a big meat eater so I stick to Beans, scrambled egg, fish even nuts as long as I chew well. Never been sick touch wood. Tinned fruit I love. I top up on milk still.Everyone is different so you have to experiment.

Thanx I'm just trying to vary this stage a bit as its a bit boring! X

Can you not eat bread then? Not had my op yet but,curious as to what you can eat

That's great that you haven't had any problems. I still am at 3 months post but things are getting better.

Good weight loss too, hope you get to the 2 stone by your check up.

I can eat toasted bread but no crust & buttered really hot so its soft, dont like to try just bread as I know people have had problems so will leave till later.

Back