• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

B12

selena100

Had the doctors call today, I'm low in b12 and next week I start my course off injection . 6 in a space of 2 weeks then 1 every 3 months . Anyone else here have to have b12 injection and dose it help with tiredness ?

Hi I have one every 12 weeks. Feel very tired lately and I am due one on Feb. Not sure if I see the benefits from it as I can't really judge it. But I have it anyway!

I've had one every 3 months since I was bypassed last year. It does help, you should feel much better when your levels are in range :)

Ive never had a b12 injection, and im 18 months out, why cant each health authority stick to the same. My lasr blood tests only showed vit d, b12 was fine

I have been taking B12 for years even before my bypass because I have chronic B12 and iron deficiency anaemia. It certainly helps me when I am low I get very tired and then after a week it picks me up... in some countries its common place for ordinary folk to have injections as a pick me up or part of a beauty routine.

They are painful going in but the pain is short lived then starts to take effect in a week or so. You need B12 to help in red cell production. Without the B12 your red blood cells develop misformed or become low making you tired and breathless.

nothing at all to worry about..

Back