• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back at last

Wendy1

:p Hi guys back from my holidays at last, hope you guys havent forgotten me after 5 weeks. Malta was good, nice weather and got a tan, wore shorts and did'nt feel fat, plenty of room on plane, tray not sticking in my tum, i even lost some more weight. Down to 10stones know and see doctor on April 1st, just been for blood test, so hope all is well. I have plenty to catch up. Hope all the ops went well, had a nice birthday message from wls on laptop when i got home luv from Wendy xx

Hi

Welcome back, glad you had a nice holiday and managed to lose weight well done xx, i cant wait till I can go on a plane and not worry if I can fit in the seat let alone get the belt round me and put the tray down!!

Oooh lucky you, 5 weeks in Malta, we don't go till November, so hopefully I will have same pleasure as you of not balancing the tray on my tummy while trying to eat lunch.

Glad you had some good weather, it should be warming up nicely now. Did you self cater, or hotel? How did you get on with eating over there? Sorry I don't know how long ago you had your op. Regards Trisha

Back