• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Red head arrives at Gatwick at last.

ladylite

Well girlies I am back, had a fab time, just on here for a quick update as I have so much to tell you and dont wanna miss a thing and I am still catching up with the travelling.

We had a very delayed journey which included us being diverted from Gatwick for some reason, and we had to fly to Stanstead for refueling and then flew back to Gatwick - dont ask me why?????? The overall journey which should of taken approx 9 hours took us 12 hours, what with the baggage handlers on a go slow at the airport.

I have lots of photos I need to download to photobucket first, I ate and drank plenty but the good news is I managed to lose 1/4lb, which is a miracle.

The best thing of all was I felt a MILLION DOLLARS and even got my tummy out and wore a bikini:eek::eek:

The op no way affected me drinking - sorry I hope my dr doesnt read this, but eating was controlled which I loved it was so nice to eat like a rabbit.:eek::eek:

Episode 2 later.

PS I hope all the new oppers are all ok and I will try and catch up over the next few days.

Good to have you back Mary and I can't wait to hear all about your holiday !

We've been waiting for you!

Tell us all about it! xxx

Great to have you back Mary, I bet all the delays put a bit of a dampner on coming home!
So pleased you had a great time and didnt gain any wieght......well done :D XX

Welcome Back x

After a very early start we set off to Gatwick. The first part was getting on the plane and finding that the tray went down easily, the seat belt also did up and I wasnt crammed in like a sardine, and this was just the start.

I was worried about how the food was gonna affect me but by choosing the right stuff everything panned out fine. We were lucky that our room was near the restaurant and the pool, so there were no accidents..... LOL

I did water aerobics almost everyday

Egypt2010095.jpg

I am the one with the red hair, and every morning after breakfast we sat at the pool bar and watched this delicious young man doing yoga.

Egypt2010084.jpg

Egypt2010088.jpg

I did try to get him into my case on the homeward journey but he didnt quite fit.

I wore a bikini for the first time in 30 years.

Egypt2010036.jpg

and even showed my bare white tummy, which really helped my tiny scars.

Egypt2010028.jpg

I actually had the courage to ride a camel

Egypt2010007.jpg

but the best bit was I rode an Arab mare up the main high street of Hurgarda after midnight....... I believe there was a bit of dutch courage involved.

Egypt2010091.jpg

I had plenty of offers of marriage but none had enough camels and my OH turned them all down as he wanted to keep me.
Egypt2010009.jpg

Egypt2010019.jpg

Egypt2010102.jpg

On no occasion did I have to worry what I was gonna wear cause everything fitted and the choice was easy.

Egypt2010097.jpg

Egypt2010042.jpg

Egypt2010034.jpg

For the first time ever I have come back from holiday with weightloss.

This op has changed my life, I did indulge quite excessively in booze and am convinced that if I had curbed my tendancy I would have lost about 7lbs, but I was very good with my meals and it was good to feel in control all the time.

I am so refreshed, I think I want to start riding again, and may even go to the gym.

On the last day we treated ourselves to a 2 hour pampering session which was really fab. It included steam room, body scrub, all over mud pack, sauna, massage and jacuzzie. Something I would definately recommend and something I would not have fancied before as I would not have wanted all the attendants looking at my body.

I am happy to be home but miss the lovely balmy warm weather....... but then there is always next year to look forward to.

You Look amazing , Glad you had a Lovely holiday, Love your snaps and wot an added bonus too lose some weight . - All the best Mary xx

Mary, what amazing pics.. you look fabulous... absolutely fantastic... and so well... great to see the pics... thanks for sharing precious xxx

You look absolutely radiant!! You can see the happiness shining from within on each & every photo!!

Can't wait to feel that way myself hopefully next year when I go on my jollies ;)

Wonderful to hear you had such a fabulous time...it certainly looked like it from all your lovely photos! Thanks for posting them! And you even managed to lose weight....whoohoo!

Oh Mary it looks like you had an absolute ball! Im so pleased for you :D Its true the happiness is shining through on all your pics, your a bit of a minx I must say ;) Im a bit gutted that young man didnt fit in your case but I bet you wouldnt have shared him anyway :D XX

Fantastic pics Mary and you look so happy....and slim! Would you recommend Hurgada? I've only been to Sharm el Sheikh so far (well apart from a mini trip to Cairo when I had dysentery and was vomiting Veronica! :D ) ....but I LOVE Egypt!

Mary you rock girl!How fab do you look!Jeggings,bikini,pool,in my dreams,you must feel spectacular! Maz x

Mary, what can I say? You rock baby. I am so glad you had a great time and that there was nothing to hinder you on the plane or holiday. Here's to the new you.

love

Rebirthxx

Mary, you look so happy and at peace and absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing your holiday pictures, looks like you had a lovely time. You deserve it! x

Back