• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BACK PAIN ( TMI POST) UPDATE

BlueDiamond

Well Ladies and gents I went too the docs tonight as I stated in previous post , and it turns out I got kidney/bladder infection so I am now on antibiotics:(

Mind you I was confused.com when I left docs coz she sed they take 48 hours too work but only gave me 3 days worth ( 6 tabs 2 x a day for 3 days) Dunno if this is the norm:confused:- I had this before and ended up in hosp coz it travelled too me blood stream, Hope it doesnt happen again:sigh: - Thanks for all your comments on the other post. Julie xx

You poor thing! Usually its a five day course but they do 3 day courses too so it might be right....hope you feel better soon XX

Hmm 3 days is an odd amount?! but if he said they would work in 2 days, maybe they are really strong. Anyway, take care and I hope you feel better soon x

ugh there the worst i have them quiet a lot very painful
hope antibiotics help if your still feeling the same phone up tell them how you feel get them to see you again or phone you back and leave you more medication.

i know you have to jump on infections of this kind quickly because they can go into your blood like you had before.
or even worse do damage.

hope your ffeeling alright for x-mas day.

hi Julie
Sorry you are not so well but the tablets should do the trick.
Hope you feel better soon
Loads of love
Jo XX

Back