• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to the Hospital today (Dietition)

12dobidog

Back to Homerton this afternoon to see the dietition I had set my self a target of losing a stone between op date and seeing them. Well I have lost 2 stone and it is not even my WI day yet (thats friday) But I feel great and the best part about it is I will be in the 26 something very soon:D:D:D
My holiday target of 25 stone is looking very possible for the end of July
I will let you know how I get on

Good luck hun - you are doing brilliantly xx

You are doing great Dobidog!

I am sure they will be delighted with your progress!

You ain't gonna believe this
Got to Homerton with 20 min to spare:D
couldn't find any where to park:mad:
Got abused by the security because i made an empty ambulance wait while some one move out of a bay so I could park:mad::mad:
Got to the reception after waiting for the receptionist to buy herself a bottle of drink:mad::mad::mad:
Only to be told????????????????????????????????????????

I am a week TOO bloody early
I am a total Pratt
By the way could someone tell me what is meant by the message just above Private Message, when I click on it I end up in UserCP but don't see any messages

OH NO ! Dozy you xxx
Homerton is an ass of a place to park too.
Well at least by next week you will have lost even more weight xxx
Wel done
Shells
x

By the way could someone tell me what is meant by the message just above Private Message, when I click on it I end up in UserCP but don't see any messages

Oh Bryan, what a nightmare. On the bright side, its another week of weight loss before you see them.

I'm not sure what you mean by the bit of your message I've quoted. When I look where my PM notifications are (top right of the page) the only thing above it is unread posts.

I'm wondering if someone had left you a reputation comment, as when you click on those it takes you to your userCP, but you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to see your rep comments.

People give you reputation if they like a post you have made, or agree with you, or think you have been supportive to someone. The more rep you get, the more stars you get. If you want to give rep to someone you click on the scales icon in the bottom left corner of the post you like.

Hope that helps.

You donut!!! Still, as has previously been said - you can add an extra week of weight loss before your next appointment xx

Back